Here is a wonderful article, written by Ajit Kumar, CTO & Co-Founder – Walking Tree, on Localizing Sencha Touch application.
Steps to setup sencha touch on linux
- Download Sencha Touch and unzip.
- Download SenchaCmd version 3 or greater.
- To install SenchaCmd, open a terminal, go to the location where SenchaCmd is downloaded and execute the following command
It is very easy to setup phonegap on Linux for Android. Just follow the steps given below.
- Download the Android SDK ADT bundle for Linux. This bundle includes
- Eclipse + ADT plugin
- Android SDK Tools
- Android Platform-tools
- The latest Android platform
- The latest Android system image for the emulator
- You need to add the path of your Android SDK platform-tools and tools directory. In my example I will use “/Development/android-sdk-ubuntu” as the directory the SDK is installed in.
Post by Jacob Nelson:
Apigee's first API Hackathon at Bangalore